Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meet The Cast! A Short Interview With Franklin Acting As The Police Officer In SARO The Musical


Meet  Franklin Acting As The Police officer In SARO The Musical

How did you get into theatre?
Well it was a gift and what I love to do, I grew up into it..

If you were not in theatre, what would you do?
Well I will actually be in another trade..

If theatre is not your full time job, what else do you do? How does it connect to your life as an actor?
Well I have worked variety of shows over the past few months.. These include dancing, acting and choreography. The one thing they all have in common is that I’d rather be doing theatre. Plain and simple..



What role are you gonna be playing in SARO the Musical?
Am gonna be playing the role of the Police Officer in SARO The Musical.

What is your favorite thing about your role in SARO The Musical?
My ability to be able to twist the show, to be able to make it funny and interesting.

What inspired you to join SARO the Musical?
I heard about it through a friend and I came for it.

How Do you feel taking part in SARO The musical?
Well I feel Great, and am happy am gonna be acting in SARO The Musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment