Monday, September 30, 2013

Meet Dakore Akande, Host For Saro The Musical


In anticipation of Saro The Musical, popular Nigerian actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande speaks on her excitement to co-host the three-day event and her admiration for the executive producer of the project – Bolanle Austen-Peters.

Read full interview below…

What inspired you to join Saro the musical?
Hmm, I guess because it’s something new and because of who is behind it (Mrs. Bolanle Austen Peters). Personally, I’ve always admired Mrs. Bolanle Austen Peters, I like what she stands for and I love what Saro is all about – musicians and art, it’s something I’m really excited all about. I also love the Historical aspect, the fact that we are talking about music from back in the days and we see how relevant it has been throughout the years till present day.

What role are you going to be playing in Saro The Musical?
I’m not actually playing a role, I’mm one of the host for Saro the musical show

How do you feel taking part in Saro The Musical?
I’m very excited, very grateful and I’m just looking forward to everything, hoping it all comes together.

What will you say to people out there who are ready to watch Saro The Musical?
I will say strap on your seat belt, because you are really really going on a funky ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment