Friday, October 4, 2013

One On One With Bikiya Graham Douglas, Playing The Role Of Producer In Saro The Musical


Meet Bikiya Graham Douglas, Playing The Role Of Music Producer. Bikiya Graham Douglas talks about her excitement for SARO The Musical.

Read full interview below…

What inspired you to join Saro the musical?
What inspired me about Saro the Musical … Its new, fresh and a celebration of Nigerian Music.

How did you get to hear about Saro the Musical?
Mrs Bolanle Austen Peters.  Creator of SARO  told me about it.

What role are you going to be playing in Saro the Musical?
I’m playing the role of the Producer.

How do you feel taking part in Saro the Musical?
I feel very excited about SARO as I know it will contribute to Nigerian Theatre immensely.

What major highlights are you looking forward to during the event?  
ALL OF IT!

Do you think this project is any different from others you’ve done? 
Well for me, every project I work on brings a different kind of uniqueness and challenge, for me SARO brings its own identity,  so I’m thrilled to be working on this project.

What will you say to people out there who are ready to watch Saro the Musical?
You better get your ticket, because SARO the Musical will surely blow you away…

Bikiya has many credits to her name with the most recent in the Nollywood Box Office hit Flower Girl and MTV's Series SHUGA. Bikiya is also Founder of Beeta Universal Arts Foundation –Theatre Advocators and Producers.



No comments:

Post a Comment